Quantity in Basket:
Special: $9.95, Normally |$39.95
As professional computer consultants and instructors, we at Coronel Data Processing have discovered that 80-85% of all computer related problems are due to user, the other 15-20% being hardware or software. The user problems can be as simple as not being able to correct a simple printing problem to as complex as accidentally deleting important system files. Most user related problems can be easily fixed or avoided with a little computer knowledge. Our program can help you learn about your computer!
In The Electronic Computer Tutor™ we have:
- A computer glossary of the most used computer terminology.
Often you will hear people at the office or computer stores throwing around
computer terms and most in reality do not know what the terms truly mean.
With our program, you no longer have to be in the dark wondering what the gurus are saying.
- A section on computer history. Get a good idea on how all this computerization came about.
By knowing a little bit of the history, you can get a feel for where it is all
- A section on hardware. Click on what you want to learn more about and you will get a pop-up screen telling you about it or you will be taken to a screen with a much more in depth break-down. This will give you an appreciation for your computer as well as a much better understanding of how it works.
- A section about basic computer maintenance.
Often, the problems that we as computer consultants encounter with our client's computers are related to a lack of
proper maintenance. Applying simple maintenance to our automobiles,
washing machines, A/C units, and everything else we own can make them last well
beyond their initial warranty. With a few simple steps, your computer too can stay problem free for years.
- An Internet section.
Learn what the Internet is about and such things as how to tighten up your Internet search.
- A Windows XP, Windows
7, and Windows 8 tutorial module. Our program teaches about Windows high points.
Worried about Windows 8, Microsoft's latest operating system release? We cover
Windows 8 highlights.
- A section that gives some power user tips for working with your computer and programs.
In our consulting/training experience, most computer users are unaware of what
their programs can actually do.
- A section on computer trouble shooting tips.
All computers act up at one time or another. The vast majority of computer
problems can easily be resolved with a little know how.
- A course map section that allows you to tailor a personal learning plan.
Within our program, you can decide how you want to approach the information we
- Electronic quizzes that allow you to challenge your computer knowledge.
Ask yourself, "Can you
afford not to stay on top of the latest technology?"
This program is delivered electronically via download link within 24 hours.
|Copyright (C) 1996-2013 Coronel Data Processing, LLC
All Rights Reserved
All Mall Prices Subject To Change Without Notice!
Once you click Checkout in the upper right corner you will be taken to
our Secured HTTPS Checkout Server to make your purchase.
Email Tech Support
Non-Credit Card Payment Method
We currently process all online payments through PayPal, a trusted name in the online industry for years. Through our PayPal interface, even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can easily and securely pay through your Visa or MasterCard.
Ecommerce Shopping Cart Software by Miva Merchant